Close up techniques 3


I tried to experiment a bit more for my layouts on this project, i wanted to add little clusters to the layouts without adding too much embellishing i wanted to keep them fairly simple but still look like they have bits of interest.
This is an example of one of the clusters I created and this was a typical kind of cluster that I created for some of the layouts, I really like the layering of the label and the words stickers.

I also followed a similar idea with colours and the stencilling, I tried to include the cross stencil in all my layouts whether it be subtle or the main feature, for this layout I kept the background quite simple and ombred with diff grey to black tones. I felt this then made the layers of paper and the photos stand out more. I really like how the stencilling came out and the ombre effect worked really well.

Comments