Boris!


This layout features a new product :o haha I went to a craft fair with a friend and we found these products called Paperartsy infusions. They are a powder that is activated by water, you can either spray the paper first the sprinkle or sprinkle then add the water. It went a bit awry but I think I rescued it. I started off by adding some detail with a scripty stencil and some mixed media paste that dries clear. My plan was to spray the page and then shake some of the infusions over the page using a small sieve...i didn't realise that the powder would just fall through the stencil as i poured it so i ended up with quite a large clump of the powder in one spot. I tried to just continue sprinkling the powder over the layout to keep a more even spread then rescue the large clump haha. I mostly did this by laying paper over the top to lift some of the colour off.


I think in the end it really worked and I managed to rescue some of the powder, it just came a bit darker than I expected and some of the stencilling didn't really how through but I think this adds to the texture of the page. I didn't really add too much more because the background was dark and bitsy I didn't want to detract from that so I just added a bit of 'texture' with white and gold flicks and a mix of sequins, and my title formed a cluster at the side of the photo.






Comments