My Basic Scrapbooking kit



I thought i would introduce my typical kit that I use as a base to all of my projects, I store my go to items in this 7ltr really useful box. I love this box its so handy to have everything accessible and being able to put little bits in the little sections. The items that always stay in here are the stamps, ink pads and wood veneer and i change a few items here and there depending on what project I'm working on. There is also a bottom tray that I keep stuff like sticker sheets and mostly any alphas etc that I want to use for the project.

This at the moment is set up for my project for a trip I took to Longleat, so i have a few of the sections dedicated to the ephemera and embellishments for this. I am following an autumn theme so its mostly autumn colours and leaves in different shapes colours and sizes, and of course I've got to add a little rabbit here and there :)

A few of my staple items are wood veneer, I have them in a few shapes and sizes. I like to add wood veneer to most of my pages and layouts, I have a few of these kind of veneers which i believe are very similar to the studio calico ones but I grabbed a few packs from The Works and it comes with a mix of punctuation.

I also have a selection of tiny hearts that I grabbed recently, I like to add these to my photos you will spot them cropping up all over haha. I find wood veneer just gives that accent of something that I cant get with a sticker or die cut.

Another few staple items are adhesives and word stickers i use these all the time, I feel that word stickers are another must have that I just cant not put on a layout etc. I like being able to add words to photos and I feel that word stickers are the way to go or little alphabet stamps. This one i got from Tiger is really good you can just make what ever words you want in a handy little plastic holder. Of course adhesives are a must because where we would be without being able to stick things together. I mostly rely on double sided tape and Tacky glue for being able to add the wood veneer to my pages.



Comments