Roar!


This project has an Autumnal theme because we went at the end of October so I thought after I created this background that it was quite autumnal, I layered these leaves chipboard and stickers to add interest to the corner of the photo and then added a couple of word stickers and a little acorn button. I found that this added quite a bit to the layout I just added some sewing and left it at that.


 The background is just started with mixed media paste that I left to dry and then sprinkled the infusions over to create a mixtured texture. I then added white splats with distress spray and some with Gold Heidi shine.


I created a balance in the top corner with a small cluster because I felt that it was a bit bare at the top so I just layered some washi tape, a label and a wood veneer.

Comments