Scrapbook haul 1



A scrapbook haul :D I love adding new supplies to my stash especially when its something new to experiemtn with. I went with a friend to the Crafting at Ally Pally papercraft fairs, I managed to grab a few bits that I had wanted to expand my stash and a few bits that would be good to experiment with on some layouts.


Ive been wanting to pick up a medium or gel that would be able to put through stencils and would dry clear so when you add sprays etc it would stay white and stand out against the colour. I managed to find a small pot of mixed medium. Alongside that we spotted these infusions, they're a powder that is activated by water so I thought this would be great for creating mixed media sort of backgrounds. They're by a company called paperartsy. Also wanted to find a white spray to be able to create white flicks on my pictures so thought I would try the Tim Holtz distress spray Picket fence.

Tiny hearts!!! I nearly freaked out at my friend when I spotted a stand that did tiny wooden hearts, they had so many different ones there were packets of mixed plain ones which I grabbed a couple and then there were bags of decorated ones so we grabbed a bag between us.
Talking of tiny things I spotted a stand that did small teeny stamps and had to grab these bugs because I just loved how small they are and how they could easily just jazz up a page haha, also think i can use them for my upcoming Harry Potter trip.

Last but not least i grabbed a couple of new stencils because I use them all the time for my layouts and wanted something to freshen up the once I've got. I grabbed these two by crafters workshop.

Comments