Typical pocket layout


This is a typical layout for this project I followed a similar process that I did for the previous project, I decided for this one that I wanted to keep the same stencilling on the pictures throughout the project to create some consistency because this was a shorter project. I tested out using Heidi Swapp colour shine in gold in the texture paste and it produced a nice colour with a bit of sparkle but didn't quite come out like I wanted to so I added it over the top of the paste when it dried. I used a mixture of stamps and die cuts to tell the story of the photos and added the odd little word sticker which for this project I was using simple stories Carpe Diem.


For a few of the filler cards I decided to add some smaller pictures with a small amount of embellishments and I really liked how these turned out. A couple of my previous projects i worked a little more like this where I used the cards as a frame and decorated a bit around the pictures and I really like this look so I'm glad that I decided to include little elements of this within the project alongside the full size photos.

Comments