Scrapbook haul 2


Haul number 2 already! haha I went to another craft fair with my Mum this time and it was mostly stitchcraft but I managed to find a few bits that I could use within my papercrafts.


I picked up these tiny little leaf buttons because I'm about to start my next project and I'm going with an autumn theme so thought these would be perfect, I'll just had to clip the little buttons pieces off the back. I grabbed this little fox stamp for the same reason and just loved the size of this little stamp thought it would be great for project life sort of size scrapbooking.


We then went on to a shop in Romford called Thats crafty because we were in that direction, I wanted to grab some more of the infusions and some dylusion sprays..I grabbed a good selection because I want to expand on the colours that i have to be able to create backgrounds and I mostly have distress sprays so want to expand into dylusions.

Ive been looking for a leaf stencil for my upcoming project and finally managed to find this one by clarity stamp to be able to create little texture to my photos. Finally I picked up this stamp by Kaisercraft, its film borders which i really want to experiment with in my Harry Potter project because I'm making it more of a mini album and want to add more detail and texture to the photos.

Comments